We are seeking an Assistant for our Production Supervisor. This individual will work on projects throughout the production area to ensure things are running smoothly. He or she will play a fundamental role in day-to-day operations and in the production area. This position requires problem solving and analytical skills to assist in resolve issues by gathering, understanding pertinent information, and utilizing available resources to implement corrective action in a timely manner.
- Support daily schedule for the production team and be prepared when there are schedule changes.
- Assists by providing direction for the manufacturing associates / department, including: safety, morale, production schedule attainment, quality, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Assists with solving/troubleshooting problems as required and implement changes to maximize production yields and efficiency.
- Update and develop new procedures of the workflow.
- Support the supervisor with the semiannual and annual reviews of the employees.
- Prepare and review reports, records, and directives, and confers with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Data enter daily productivity using the Company’s system.
- Generate reports to analyze the productivity of the department.
- AA/AS or BA degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2+ years in administrative task in Pharmaceutical, Dietary, or a related industry prefer.
- Working knowledge of cGMPs and FDA regulations as it pertains to document control is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to apply critical and creative thinking to; improving processes, meeting challenges and solving problems.
- Pursues learning opportunities, applies and coaches others on new knowledge or skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in a variety of cultures.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k- match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc