We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team! The Warehouse Associate performs a variety of warehouse duties such as receiving/ shipping/ distribution activities, order pulling/ kitting, physical inventory/ cycle counting and preventative maintenance of forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Assist Soft-Gel management in providing direction, assigning tasks, and processes and receives inbound shipments.
- Responsible for put away In/Out, with updating RP Physical Inventory system.
- Maintain record in RP system all the time of received and shipped products.
- Operate forklift to load and unload materials.
- Create UPS labels for all outgoing packages.
- Verify outbound orders for accuracy/completeness.
- Entering and receiving orders in ERP system.
- Assist management with cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Assist warehouse manager with projects as they develop.
- Maintain forklifts by completing preventive maintenance requirements & arranging for any needed repairs.
- Follow safety rules when driving forklift.
- Ensure good housekeeping and sanitation of the warehouse.
- Some local travel required to/from vendors’ and RPs’ facilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in warehouse work environment.
- Previous warehouse work experience is a plus.
- Must be able to operate different forklifts and be certified.
- Must be familiar with UPS world ship functionality
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible, multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills; Detail-oriented and self motivated
- Be able to work with various levels of management and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to work effectively in a fast paced work environment
- General proficiency in using Warehouse management system, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in bill of Landing, Inventory and data entry using MS Office
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position