We have expanded and need more people to join our team!
We are seeking a Weigh Up Associates to join our team. This individual must be able to lift 30-50 lbs, including lifting and pulling heavy boxes with a pallet jack. This individual is responsible for the materials, such as: inventory control, weigh/measurement of materials, and transfer/distribution of raw materials.
- Process receipts into system and verify material counts verses packing list.
- Weigh/Measure materials.
- Operates scale, balance, computer and grinding equipment.
- Label materials so they are easily identifiable.
- Puts away property into proper stock locations.
- Handles heavy weight material using pallet jack and proper lifting techniques.
- Assists with product movement on factory floor as required ensuring optimal space utilization.
- Assists with clean, pack and ship function as needed
- Communicating and working with all Quality Control personnel, Warehouse and Weigh-Up departments.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in warehouse work environment.
- Heavy Lifting (30-50 lbs) - Able to lift and pull heavy boxes and pallets
- Able to move around and stand more than 8 hours
- Able to work overtime (including Saturday & Sunday) - required at this time
- Be able to sustain or endure in the harsh condition such as dusty room and strong smell
- 6 months -1 year of relevant work experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - Matching up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position