We are seeking an energetic Mass Market Account Specialist. This individual will directly work with Senior Account Director/VP of Sales to coordinate day to day task with all departments to support Mass Market department. You must be results driven and enjoy working in a team environment. If you have experience in any one of these areas (Pharmaceutical/ Nutraceutical/ Vitamin/ Dietary Supplement field), please apply.
- Work closely in coordination with the CEO/COO/CFO/Sales Management team and Supply Chain team to develop, establish, and distribute strategies with direct channels internally.
- Build a strong understanding of market trends to strategize for targeted clients.
- Maintain key customer relationships while developing and implementing strategies to grow the account.
- Define project objectives, requirements and assumptions necessary to complete each project.
- Read, understand and practice SOP’s; cGMP, Safety and Department rules, Company policies.
- Provide strategic direction on customer service initiatives via customer input & category experience.
- Coordinate planning, organizing and completion of all projects related to high profile customer.
- Maintains department profitability through research, report analysis, identifying trends, defining problems, and developing appropriate responses.
- Ensure accuracy of open stock and promotional product structures by working closely with Marketing, Sales, Packaging Engineering, Packaging and Production along with Bill of Material development and Maintenance.
- Work with Supply Chain Team to identify potential out of stock - or low on-hand issues - and develops necessary action plans to keep customers at optimal inventory.
- Provides on-going analysis, as required, of customer inventory and POS sales data - makes recommendations regarding potential sales opportunities or challenges.
- Manages and maintains Retail Link Data Sync, EDI, pick ticket creation, purchase order tracking.
- Assists in maintenance of Shipping and Fill Rate Performance reports to be distributed weekly for internal review.
- Create reports of weekly sales for each customer in each market.
- Provide weekly reports of ongoing projects with Senior Account Director.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing
- 2 - 3 years of industry work experience, comparable in Sales and Customer Service.
- Ability to analyzing and evaluating business opportunities within the Health & Beauty Care category or customer service experience in the Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical/Vitamin/Dietary Supplement field.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level, customers and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Occasional travel Domestic/International required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position