We are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner that uses analytical and data-driven methods to plan, coordinate, and create the master production schedule. This position demands for a highly organized person, someone who is capable of managing time and stress while delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and manage master production schedule to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Create production schedule and prioritize job orders for production optimization.
- Maintain the production schedule and other reports as required.
- Follow up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
- Interact with production floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or alter the schedule to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Execute existing SCM systems/tools and current analytical models to ensure smooth planning and operations.
- Assist in short-term and long-term SOP to ensure company capacity meet the given demand forecast.
- Assist in problem investigations to find root causes in order to develop solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Provide analytical support for SCM planning, projects, new business opportunities, and proposals.
- Perform administrative tasks such as reports, data entry, and documentations.
Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related experience is required.
- Broad knowledge of supply chain processes and planning systems.
- Excellent Communication skills, including presentation skills and bilingual English/Vietnamese
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Must be able to prepare reports, write business correspondence, and lead the production planning process.
- Self-directed, with the ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change.
- Ability to incorporate multiple points of view and synthesize into singular plans of actions.
- Ability to manage many details with a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position