We are seeking an Production Supervisor Assistant for our Production Manager. This individual will be responsible for projects throughout the production area to ensure they are running smoothly and at full capacity. This position requires problem solving and analytical skills to assist in resolve issues by gathering, understanding pertinent information, and utilizing available resources to implement corrective action in a timely manner. This individual must have leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Prepare daily production reports for the Production Manager.
- Assists by providing direction for the manufacturing associates / department, including: safety, morale, production schedule attainment, quality, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Assists and support the manager with planning and implement various plans/projects throughout production.
- Assists with solving/troubleshooting problems as required and implement changes to maximize production yields and efficiencies.
- Assists with update and develop new procedures of the workflow.
- Assists the manager with the reviews of the employees.
- Assists with various administrative tasks may be assigned.
- Assists with reviews and analyzes reports, records, and directives, and confers with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for planning activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress, and problems encountered.
- Monitor daily productivity of production using the Company’s system.
- Generate reports and analyze the productivity of the department.
- Attend meeting(s) per Manager’s instruction.
- When instructed by the production manager, carry out the task in his behalf.
- AA/AS degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years in administrative task in Pharmaceutical, Dietary, or a related industry prefer. Preferred working knowledge of cGMPs and FDA regulations as it pertains to document control is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to apply critical and creative thinking to; improving processes, meeting challenges and solving problems.
- Pursues learning opportunities, applies and coaches others on new knowledge or skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in a variety of cultures.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc