We are looking for CLEANING ASSOCIATE to join our team.
This individual will clean and sanitize equipment, tool, and/or utensils.
- Read and understand SOP, GMP, and Safety rules.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, tools, and/or utensils as specified by Management and in accordance with the SOP.
- Properly store all equipment, tools, and utensils.
- Organize and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Perform other cleaning or equivalent duties as assigned by Management.
- Document all cleaning process in accordance with current standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Must demonstrate and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Good communication skills in English (reading and writing).
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position