With new product lines, we need more people to join our team!
We are looking for an ENTRY LEVEL COUNTER/ INSPECTORS to join our team.
You must have excellent attention to detail.
- Read and understand SOP, GMP, & Safety Rules.
- Verify that the labels specification matches the product.
- Adjust materials before packaging (boxes, bags, labels, tape, and plastic wraps).
- Move product from the finished inspection staging area to size sorter, polishers, or bulk packaging equipment.
- Operate the bulk case packaging equipment.
- Places the bulk label or the small label (identification for Package Bottling) onto to the bulk case.
- Stack the cases onto the pallet, and removes the filled pallet to the warehouse.
- Notify the Supervisor/Manager of any changes can be made to make the product satisfactory.
- Follow all safety rules; do not use unsafe or dangerous practices.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Transfer products from trays to deeps.
- Inspect and remove defect capsules from capsules on trays or deeps.
- Approve product so that it can move to next process.
- Move all inspected products to finished inspection staging area to await the next processing step.
- Complete reports accurately and timely.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- English proficiency
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401 K matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position