We are expanding and need more people to join our team!
We are seeking a QC Lab Coordinator to join our team. This individual works with Quality Control Management to facilitate the flow of information and tasks entering and leaving the QC laboratory. The position requires an above average attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills. Overtime maybe required to meet business needs.
- Answer incoming calls and/or electronic communication for lab management. Relate detailed information in a timely and clear manner.
- Update and accurately maintain laboratory chemical inventory files; and MSDS, Specification, SOP, and AP binders.
- Order and organize office and lab supplies for lab as needed and monitor usage.
- Frequent copying, faxing, scanning, typing, and filing.
- Type up red-lined documents and facilitate the DCR process in a timely manner.
- Set-up, organizes, and maintain laboratory filing systems and log books.
- Gather, and process documents for raw material, in process and finished products testing.
- Organize all outside lab results in hard copy and electronic format.
- Follow up with testing labs to ensure on time delivery of results. Maintain associated electronic files and alert management team of any delays.
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred.
- 2-3 years administrative/coordinator experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position