The Human Resources Generalist for Robinson Pharma, Inc. is responsible for day to day Human Resources Department functions include but not limited to the following duties:
- Back-Up for New Hire Orientation by presenting and reviewing all required documents with the new hires.
- Build new hire files for payroll.
- Sort and file employee documents to keep in personnel files.
- Verify I-9 documents on E-Verify and manage I-9 records to ensure employee’s documents or up-to-date.
- Assist with issuing and managing access cards to new hires.
- Send out 90-days probationary and annual performance evaluations to supervisors/managers by email to remind them to evaluate their employees’ performance.
- Present Benefits Orientation meetings by scheduling new hires who are newly eligible for enrollment and preparing benefits enrollment kits to provide to new hires.
- Assist with Open Enrollment annually and preparation of materials, scheduling, and presentations for employees.
- Communicates HR policies and procedures as necessary by posting communication in designated areas, sending information via email, answering questions in person, or by phone.
- Maintains a collaborative and professional relationship with company Managers with regard to HR matters and employee relations.
- Works with supervisors in resolving complaints by conducting investigations and providing recommendations for resolution.
- Support management to create & implement necessary HR forms, Employee Handbook, polices.
- Coordinate with employees and prepare documentation for LOA, FMLA, PDL, or other Leaves as needed.
- Support Management team to meet company Vision and Goals/Objectives.
- Conduct exit meetings by scheduling a meeting with the employee, preparing separation notices and related documentation, and collecting all company property.
- Assist CFO/CEO with reviewing H1B-Visa applications for signatures and request for checks for payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's (BA) degree and 2 year related Human Resources and/or combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiar with FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Federal and California employment law: wage and hours, and leave laws
- Adaptability to other functions of HR.
- Team player with positive "can do" attitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc