The CNC Programmer for Robinson Pharma, Inc. is responsible for the manufacturing of parts being made in the machine shop, manufacturing of die-rollers, tools. The CNC Programmer works with the shop manager and associates regards to procurement and stock availability. The individual is accountable for the operation of the CNC and conventional machines. The individual ensures that all equipment in the CNC area is maintained to operate at the highest level of efficiency.
- Create G code programs for CNC Lathe & Milling machines
- Create detailed prints
- Set up and operate CNC Mills and Lathes machines
- Set up and operate conventional machines
- Tool and material sourcing
- Program editing when necessary
- Repairs die-roller breakdowns and repairs
- Performs work according to safety policies and practices related to the position.
- Ensures that the machine shop is clean and organized at all times.
- Provide all reports accurately and on time.
- Work with peers, associates, and managers to anticipate problems and plan for upcoming events.
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Proficient with GibbsCam or MasterCam (4th axis)
- Proficient working with solid models
- Ability to do reverse engineering
- Ability to use SolidWorks at an entry level
- Ability to do first article
- Ability to think and take constructive action with minimal direction.
- Ability to adjust table’s feed and spindle’s rpm.
- Demonstrates understanding of Robinson Pharma safety policies and procedures
- Mechanical knowledge in a mechanical and machining field.
- Ability to read blueprints and use precision measuring devices.
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment with multiple critical task/issues.
- High School Diploma
- 5-7 years of experience or more year related Business and/or combination of education and experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position