We are seeking a Veggie Gelatin Technician. This individual is responsible for requesting raw materials from the warehouse, examine the raw materials for expiration dates, checking for the quality of odor, color, and texture of the raw materials, mix and blend requested colors for the batch, and filling out paperwork in a timely manner.
- Weigh raw materials
- Blending of gelatin based on instructions
- Clean gelatin equipment and gelatin room as required
- Provide all QC and/or QA samples as requested
- Complete reports accurately and on time.
- Ensure equipment is in compliance with GMP requirements
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Able to stand 8-10 hours
- Required to lift or handle materials or equipments of moderate weight (30-50 pounds).
- Ability move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
- Required to operate industrial machinery: Softgel Presses, Encapsulation Presses, Coating Equipment, Imprinting Equipment and Granulation Equipment.
- Troubleshoot blending machines
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position