We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATORS to join our team. This individual is responsible for producing high quality liquid products as specified per Batch Record Instructions. The Machine Operator must operate liquid machines, manual/electric pallet jacks, and various operation machines in production area.
- Operate and monitor one or more machines.
- Maintain cleanliness while running a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs in-process testing for physical appearance and performs periodic testing
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions
- Make machine adjustments as necessary to keep within required specifications as outlined in the production formula.
- Properly labels and fills containers
- Moves containers to storage area.
- Notifies Lead and/or Supervisor of any product that does not meet specifications.
- Moves pallets/drums/containers to storage rooms as required.
- Weighs each container, records weights on both the labels and batch record.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain machines as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Completes and checks required production records and documents.
- Identify and operate different types of equipment as directed.
- Understands and practices Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Practices at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of manufacturing/production work experience, previous machine operator experience preferred.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract, divide decimals, basic units of measure and mechanics.
- Must be able to lift moderate weight of 30-50 lbs.
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
- Required to operate industrial machinery.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position