- Update website by managing content and using software (Dream Weaver, Visual Studio, Photoshop) and/or programming (HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL) to complete the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Updating banners, universal offers, different designs, new information or changes on products
- Uploading new products to website
- Setting up discount codes on the website
- Upload blogs provided by the Marketing department.
- Create processing instructions, project codes and media codes for all marketing projects.
- Program, test segments, and send out E-blast utilizing 3rd party software.
- Help develop and coordinate print materials, including but not limited to: magazines, catalogs, brochures, product labels and order forms.
- Evaluate existing product lines to ensure all materials have current pitches, label information, trademark certificates, allowable claims, promotions and special offers
- Handle internal communications, such as print material announcements and memos, product lists and product updates.
- Review all e-blast content and mailing lists, tests all offers.
- Ensure discontinued products are pulled from all sources.
- Compile various daily and weekly reports tracking product and project sale performance for multiple brands.
- Manage product inventory and notify customers and colleagues regarding discontinued and backordered products
- Create and maintain product SKUs and barcodes when requested.
- Manages the inventories in warehouse preventing back orders.
- Tracks purchase orders with vendors.
- Schedules a weekly freight shipments.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year College or University
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a marketing environment or support role in similar industry and social media climate.
- Basic programming experience in HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL.
- Proficient in the following software: Dream Weaver, Visual Studio, Photoshop, Internet, and MS Office.
- Project management experience, helpful.
- Flexible and responsive to rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of creative project work flow preferred, not required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Comfortable with constructive criticism.
- Team player that can integrate input and requirements of diverse group of internal and external sources.
DRM Resources is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. DRM Resources takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position