The Quality Control Lab Assistant – Chemistry for Robinson Pharma, Inc. ensures company standards are met for all functions as they pertain to the QC Laboratory. Overtime maybe required to meet business needs.
- Clean all laboratory glassware using proper concentration of appropriate cleaning agents.
- Keep a record of all broken glassware.
- Organize glassware, properly label glassware storage locations.
- Organize laboratory drawers. Keep countertops clean and organized at all times.
- Coordinate with laboratory personnel to ensure a steady, clean supply of available glassware.
- Dispose of broken glass per department procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Responding to inquiries from management.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401 K - company will match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc