We are seeking a Gelatin Technician to join our team. This individual will be responsible for understanding and following instructions on the batch records which includes: mixing/ blending raw materials, weighing raw materials, checking quality of odor, color, and texture when it is done cooking, verifying that the job is done correctly based on the batch records by initialing, and keeping the working area clean at all times.
- Weigh raw materials
- Blending of gelatin based on instructions
- Clean gelatin equipment and gelatin room as required
- Provide all QC and/or QA samples as requested
- Complete reports accurately and on time.
- Ensure equipment is in compliance with GMP requirements
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Able to stand 8-10 hours
- Required to lift or handle materials or equipment of moderate weight (30-50 pounds).
- Ability move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
- Required to operate industrial machinery: Softgel Presses, Encapsulation Presses, Coating Equipment, Imprinting Equipment and Granulation Equipment.
- Troubleshoot blending machines
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position