We are looking for MACHINE OPERATOR to operate industrial machinery. This individual is responsible for monitoring materials, gel usage, and changes receivers as needed. It is the responsibility of the associate to make good product, and they are accountable for the low yields and high scrap.
- Conducts Major Set-up: select appropriate Die Rolls and Wedges combination for product use
- During changeovers - cleans or wipes the machine, dies, and wedges, spreader boxes, hoses, hoppers, conveyors, pump, baskets, floor areas, & etc.
- Cleans, checks, and verifies that the correct Timing Gear for the Die Rolls is used.
- Cleans Shut-Off Valve, make new gel hose, and makes new medicine hose.
- Cuts the gasket for Shut-Off-Valve and Wedges; cuts the lead hoses (tubing) for the Pump to Shut-Off-Valve.
- Cleans, checks, and verifies that the appropriate heat settings for the gel hoses, boxes, and wedges are set for the condition of the gel mass and the speed (RPM) of the machine.
- Prepare complete set (dies, wedges, distribution plate, 20 or 12 Plunger Pump, Shut-Off-Valve, Timing Gear, & etc…) readily for other shifts to use when there is a change over.
- Checks and verifies the air pressure to the dies is within specifications.
- Checks and verifies: Dies, ribbon thickness, machine speed (RPM), air transfer systems for the conveyor and baskets are working properly, capsules are being made meet specification
- Minimum High School graduated and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-2 year of work experience
- Basic math such as: add, subtracts, multiply, divides, and combines units of measure
- Required to lift or handle materials or equipment of moderate weight (30-50 pounds).
- Ability to move up to 500 kg (approximately 1,100 pounds), using the pallet jack.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company matches up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position