Robinson Pharma is looking for a Driver (Class A) with a clean driving record. The Driver is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of materials from one facility to another. The Driver also assists in performing Warehouse functions, such as: loading and unloading truck, shipping and receiving.
Hours for this position: 8:00am - 4:30pm.
**Please include a copy of your Driving Record from the DMV.**
- Transport/pick-up raw materials, components, finished products and/or equipment between facilities
- Determine condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
- Processes and receives inbound shipments
- Operate forklift to load and unload materials
- Pull, bundle and ensure properly packed materials for work
- Verify outbound/transfers orders for accuracy/completeness
- Maintain records of received, transfered and shipped products
- Maintain forklifts by completing preventive maintenance requirements & arranging for any needed repairs
- Maintain safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations
- Maintain records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents
- Follow safety rules when driving company’s vehicles
- Ensure good housekeeping and sanitation of the warehouse
- Communicate work with warehouse associates
- Communicate with vendor’s for pick up or delivery of raw materials
- Local travel required to/from vendors’ and company facilities
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Bilingual Vietnamese/English a must
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Minimum 2 year of relevant work experience required
- Must have a valid Class A California Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and have a clean driving record
- Must be able to operate a forklift, must know DOT regulation
- Must be able to handle safety management, equipment maintenance, scheduling and map reading
- Ability to work independently and in a team environments
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions, deadline-oriented, dependable, good time management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to work effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401 K match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position