We are seeking a HIGH energy Administrative Assistant for our Executive team. You must be comfortable dressing professionally every day and passionate about providing EXCEPTIONAL customer service to internal and external customers. Must be able to maintain CONFIDENTIALITY to sensitive information. This individual will provide administrative support to include, but not limited to: administrative and clerical functions, communication within internal and external clients, plan and schedule meetings/appointments, organize and maintain paper and electronic files, manage projects as assigned, conduct research and disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, web sites, and e-mail. This may include travel and guest arrangements.
- Performs a wide variety of clerical/secretarial and operational support to the Executive team.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and may provide back up to the front desk Receptionist.
- Maintain accurate and detailed calendar of events, and schedules related to the CEO/CFO.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel, as requested.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Arrange and coordinate travel arrangements as needed for internal staff or incoming visitors.
- Prepare a variety of material such as interoffice communications, correspondence, and coordinate and maintain records for CEO.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences, including refreshments and/or meals.
- Maintain, compiles, and prepare meeting materials as needed.
- Support CEO in assigned projects and any other related clerical/secretarial functions.
- May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality.
High School Diploma or BS degree a plus
Minimum 2 to 3 years administrative role/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication in both English/Vietnamese both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in all MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to edit and proof documents
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions carefully.
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast pace/high stress environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Professional writing experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position