We are seeking Blending Technicians to join our team! Strong upper body required. This position requires heavy lifting - 30 lbs. - 50 lbs. over their shoulders. Basic math, reading, writing skills also required. We are willing to train!
- Locate/move raw materials from the staging area to the Blending area.
- Organize and clean stage area
- Provide QC and/or QC samples as requested.
- Verify label specification matches the products.
- Move blending products to finished blending staging area.
- Maintains time and production records
- Request for raw materials from warehouse.
- Check for expiration dates, color, texture, and smell to ensure that the liquid and powder raw materials are acceptable.
- Weigh and blend all raw material
- Mix and blend raw material according to formula.
- Perform consistency test with consist-o-meter for completed paste blend.
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Basic Math, reading, writing skills and combines units of measure.
- Troubleshooting Blending machines.
- Understanding of compression of powders
- Good communication in English (verbal & written)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position