We are looking for a Chemist with HPLC experience. This individual will perform testing of raw materials, in process (IP), finished product (FP) and stability (ST) samples, maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments. Must have UPLC & HPLC experience. Overtime maybe required to meet business needs.
- Reviews laboratory notebooks, logbooks, supporting documents, and other departmental documentation to support the daily activities of assigned laboratory staff.
- Operates general analytical instruments during testing with raw material, IP, FP and ST sample testing such as UPLC, HPLC, Gas Chromatography (GC), UV, automatic titrator, IR, AA, TLC, ICP/MS, LC/MS, TOC, and dissolution testing.
- Performs of variety of wet chemistry tests on samples not limited to water determination, pH, and titration; prepares standard and sample solutions as required by test methods; and performs all necessary calculations associated with the test analyses.
- Creates and revises raw material specification reports and test methods for raw materials and finished products.
- Labels, transcribes and records documentation such as report sheets, instrument logbooks, and laboratory notebooks as required by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Writes Analytical Procedures (APs) and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), policies and laboratory related reports.
- Performs physical testing such as particle size, complex investigations, and provides detailed written reports.
- Design and execute stability, method development and method verifications/validations studies.
- Draft required protocols, final reports, and test methods associated with Method Development, Verification, and Validation.
- Carries out quantitative and qualitative analyses including but not limited to reference standard qualifications, method comparisons and method transfers.
- Ensures project deadlines and performance standards are established and met in order to meet the business needs.
- Performs testing and trending for environmental monitoring of water samples.
- Order chemicals and laboratory supplies as needed with attention to department budget in order to minimize waste and control costs. Oversea and maintain chemical inventory and MSDS programs.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Chemistry or a related field, and/or equivalent combination of experience.
- 3-5 years of Chemistry work experience.
- Wet chemistry and analytical chemistry knowledge related to all aspects of quality control systems.
- Experience with FDA, and cGMP, regulations and guidelines.
- Spectroscopic and chromatographic operation, techniques and systems, and troubleshooting skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position