The Packaging Operator is responsible for checking that each bottle is filled with the correct products according to the Packaging Batch Record.
- Responsible for checking the line #, date, product name, strength, dosage form, lot number, and package size against the packaging filling record.
- Maintain a clean and functioning work area.
- Operates automatic filling, labeling, and sealing equipment.
- Performs cleaning of the packaging room and equipment.
- Participates effectively in line changeovers.
- High school or trade/training/seminar a plus, but not required.
- 0-1 year packaging experience
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others
- Ability to think and take constructive action at work without being urged
- Demonstrates awareness of Robinson Pharma’s safety policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k-match up to 3 % annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc