We are seeking a Security Guard to join our team!
The Security Guard for Robinson Pharma, Inc. will guard property against damage, fire, theft, trespassing and illegal entry. They will detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site Typically, unarmed and designated to one physical location. Occasionally travel to different building as needed.
Shift Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm (Required Overtime as needed)
- Patrol facility interior/exterior area or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infraction.
- Monitor video surveillance system.
- Protect against fire, theft, vandalism, illegal entry and solicitors.
- Detect, observe, and report suspicious activities, watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Makes periodic walking tours about buildings and grounds examining doors, windows, and gates to ensure they are properly secured. Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked.
- Ensures and enforce proper identification of employees or visitors. Detains unauthorized persons found on client property; and releases them to custody of proper authorities.
- Investigates disturbances, and respond to in the event of emergency, maintains order and safety of personnel; serve as liaison with emergency response unit(s).
- Sounds alarm and/or calls police, fire, or emergency personnel by telephone in case of fire, difficulty with unauthorized persons, or medical emergencies.
- Provides direction for the manufacturing associates / department, including: safety, production schedule attainment, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Report issues of security, health and/or safety to appropriate supervisor as soon as practical.
- Completing reports accurately and on time.
- Makes recommendations on improving safety and security measures and processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Security/Law Enforcement and valid Security Guard card.
- Able to write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality and privacy.
- Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Focused attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple items/tasks, prioritize as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position