We are seeking a Local Class A or B Driver with a clean driving record.
Local travel required to/from vendors’ and company facilities.
Hours for this position: 8:00am - 4:30pm.
**Please include a copy of your Driving Record from the DMV.**
- Transport/pick-up raw materials, components, finished products and/or equipment between facilities
- Inspect condition of vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
- Operate forklift
- Verify outbound/transfers orders
- Maintain records and file documents.
- Complete preventative maintenance on forklifts & arranging for repairs
- Maintain safe vehicle by complying with policies/procedures/highway rules and regulations
- Maintain driver's log
- Obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations
- Follow safety rules when driving
- Maintain clean warehouse
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual Vietnamese/English a must
- Read, write and speak English
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Must have a valid Class A California Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and have a clean driving record
- Able to operate a forklift, and know DOT regulation
- Good time management skills
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Work in fast paced environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position