We are seeking a Janitor for our production floor. This individual is responsible for general cleaning, maintaining and upkeep the cleanliness of the Softgel production areas on a daily basis.
- Cleans office space, kitchen area, restrooms, floors and appearance of the exterior of the building.
- Cleaning, buffing floors with industrial buffer, trash removal, assisting trash vendor loading truck.
- Communicating and working with all Production areas
- Plans the work orders given in an expedient and accurate manner.
- High School or GED plus, but not require.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Abled to read and follow safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position