We are seeking a COUNTER/INSPECTORS to join our team!
Inspect and maintain quality standards. Some inspection experience helpful.
Must have attention to detail.
- Inspect for quality standards
- Maintain product inventory
- Verify labels match product.
- Operate packaging equipment.
- Label products
- Stack the cases onto the pallet
- Maintain clean work area.
- Complete reports accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position