We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATORS to join our team!
- Operate and monitor machines.
- Maintain cleanliness while running a product
- Performs in-process testing
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions
- Make machine adjustments as necessary
- Properly labels and fills containers
- Moves pallets/drums/containers to storage
- Weighs containers and records weights
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain machines
- 1-2 years of manufacturing/production work experience
- Previous machine operator experience preferred.
- Able to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract, divide decimals, basic units of measure and mechanics.
- Able to lift
- Operate industrial machinery.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k -match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc