The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative support to QA/Compliance. Duties include, but not limited to, a variety of administrative and clerical functions such as communication within internal and external clients; plan and schedule meetings and appointments; organize and maintain paper and electronic files; manage projects; conduct research; and disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, web sites, and e-mail. This may include making travel arrangements for QA/Compliance team and guest visiting RPI facilities.
- Performs a wide variety of clerical/secretarial and operational support.
- Meet/greet and work with clients, vendors, auditors, and visitors.
- Administrative support to the QA/Compliance department (route materials for signatures, prepare reports, create and modify basic charts).
- Set up, coordinate, and maintain an accurate detailed calendar of events, and schedules related to QA/Compliance department.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Arrange and coordinate travel arrangements as needed for QA/Compliance team.
- Compose and/or edits documents, interoffice communication, memos, reports, procedures, etc. as required.
- Prepares agendas, reserves conference rooms, prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality.
- Participates in the monthly Operations Meeting and transcribes minutes of meetings.
High School Diploma or BS degree a plus
Minimum 2 to 3 years administrative role/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- General proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Access
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to edit and proof documents - professional writing experience preferred
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position