Reporting to the VP of Liquids Division, the Laboratory Technician will assist in the execution of daily R&D-related activities and will coordinate with other departments to ensure flawless execution of R&D projects from start to finish; Will carry out assigned laboratory work to support the establishment, testing, evaluation, validation, and documentation of new and ongoing projects. Overtime may be required to meet business needs.
- Assist in the preparation and testing of R&D bench samples
- Assist in sourcing raw material samples/pricing, assist in documenting R&D projects & the stability of R&D samples;
- Enter R&D formula into the system; Coordinate with Purchasing, Quotation Team & Customer Service on R&D-related requirements;
- Assist in raw material sourcing;
- Maintain a legible, signed and documented laboratory notebook;
- Maintain and organize R&D bench samples and raw material samples
- Maintain work stations, R&D equipment and all areas utilized by lab, along with other relevant individuals;
- Test/document specifications of in-process products being manufactured;
- Coordinate with the QC and QA Departments on sampling/testing/release of raw materials & finished products (FP);
- Perform routine stability testing and prepare and maintain stability records/reports in accordance with established methods, specifications and protocols;
- Assist in providing raw material (RM) & finished product (FP) specifications, & FP certificates of analysis;
- Assist in documenting laboratory tests, results & other activities in a detailed, accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Department on batch adjustments/deviations if any, and finished product samples to be retained by R&D and for QA stability testing;
- Perform/record daily calibration of testing equipment/instruments; Maintain laboratory records/documents;
- Strictly adhere to GLP/cGMP requirements & standard procedures;
- Provide reports when required;
- Participate in the company’s quality assurance, and regulatory undertakings as required.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field, or combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the field of liquid nutritional supplements or related field.
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Ability to think and take constructive action at work without being urged.
- Ability to respond to inquiries from management, employees and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with exceptional business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to operate scientific and personal computers.
- Ability to operate laboratory equipment and instruments, such as mixers, viscometers, pH meters, and homogenizers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, duties and assignments.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc