We are in urgent need of a Maintenance Mechanic for all shifts!
We are looking for someone with experience working on packaging equipment, tablets, capsules, powders, liquids, and soft gel equipment (or similar equipment). This individual must have working knowledge in trouble shooting mechanical, electrical and control issues. Must enjoy working in an extremely fast pace environment.
(We are willing to train the right person if you are mechanically inclined.)
- Performs the basic repairs on machinery and preventative maintenance (i.e. check voltage; check & replace fuses; check plumbing, check air, check gas, etc.)
- Completes maintenance work orders
- Maintain a set of personal tools at his own cost as specified in the tool list supplied by the Maintenance Management. Specialized tools will be provided by the company.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience in maintenance/mechanical environment.
- Must have flexible hours including holidays or plant shutdown periods.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal/written) communication
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k – match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position