We are seeking a Document Control Coordinator to join our team. This individual will be responsible for managing Packaging Documents. They will conduct training of Standard Operating Procedures, keep record of training, perform packaging reports, and complete data entries.
- Handles Packaging Batch Records
- Provides detailed information of daily production finished goods
- Reviews documents to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Performs Incident reports, Deviation Reports and other daily packaging productivity reports.
- Writes new SOPs for new machines when necessary
- Provides precise shipping labels to production
- Processes returned components, labels, and bulks.
- Works with customer service to confirm the correctness of the documents and update if there are any changes.
- Maintains accuracy in the system to reflect physical inventory.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in document control management and/or equivalent/combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1 year technical writing experience with the publication of procedures and reports.
- Team player
- Analytical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate or advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position