We are seeking a R & D Tablets Assistant that has a working knowledge of formulation process, practices, procedures and support concepts. This position will require the ability to work with cross-functional departments to provide results of experiments, projects and formulation details in a timely manner, with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Prints NPR and DCR for Sr. Formulator
- Communicates with the Sale’s team on requirements for certain NPR and DCR.
- Test and logs fill weight of all new capsule products prior to arrive onto production floor.
- Creates planned deviation for all new capsule products that require adjustments based on fill weight test results.
- Tracks and communicates with production team in regards to deviations and projects.
- Creates and saves all in-process deviations for products currently on the manufacturing floor when needed.
- Works with QA to update formula adjustments that have been made via deviations 3 times into ERP as a permanent to 4th occurrence.
- Conducts new table pilots on R&D tablet machines.
- Sets up and cleans R&D tablet machines.
- Orders and pick up raw materials for lab and pilots.
- Maintains an inventory of lab raw materials.
- Follow up and record all larger scale pilots not conducted in lab.
- Assists Sr. Formulator with reviewing batch records by finding previous batch records and checking blending instructions.
- Conduct specification tests such as disintegration, hardness, thickness, and friability when needed.
- Work with the production team to track all new products coming onto production floor for one final review before manufacturing.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in nutritional/ pharma (preferred, not required).
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Understand processes of production & performing
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including: MS Office, PwPt, and ERP systems
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a group setting.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Understanding and practice of all SOPs, cGMPs, safety rules, department rules and company policies.
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc