We are seeking a Data Entry Clerk that will be responsible for various data entry terminals and automated data systems to record and verify batch record information.
Must be comfortable in production floor environment.
- Data entering of daily productivity in BME system.
- Monitor inventory
- Solve/troubleshoot problems as required
- Organize and maintain file system
- File correspondence, data, and other records.
- Review and analyze reports, records, consult with managers/supervisors to obtain data required for any problems encountered.
- Generate reports to analyze the productivity of the department.
- 1 year of related work experience
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Minimum of 30 WPM with 100% accuracy.
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position