We seeking Tank Washers to join our team. This individual will be washing approximately 20 tanks a day lifting and handling material/equipment up to 50 pounds. Must be able to move up to on average 100 kg (approximately 220 pounds), using the pallet jack. In addition, will be required to operate industrial cleaning machinery.
- Cleans and polish all tanks, tools, and equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of washing area.
- Stores all tanks, tools, and equipment.
- Documents operation performed and completed.
- Coordinates delivery of raw materials
- Blends gelatin.
- Mixes colors for gelatin.
- Collects gelatin samples for QA.
- Destruction of gelatin waste.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k-match up to 3% annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position