We are seeking Blending Technicians to join our team!
Strong upper body for lifting.
Basic math, reading, writing skills needed.
We are willing to train!
- Move raw materials.
- Weigh and blend all raw materials
- Provide samples as requested.
- Verify label specification matches the products.
- Maintains time and production records
- Request for raw materials from warehouse.
- Check for expiration dates, color, texture, and smell to maintain quality
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic Math, reading, writing skills
- Good communication in English (verbal & written)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position