We are seeking a CNC Machinist to join our team!
Operate CNC machines and Conventional machines.
- Maintain all CNC equipment.
- Completes reports on-time.
- Planning and problem solving to meet objectives.
- Set-up and operate CNC and Conventional machines.
- Minor program editing when necessary.
- Repairs die-roller breakdowns and repairs.
- Ability to adjust table’s feed and spindle’s rpm.
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Mechanical knowledge
- Ability to read blueprints
- Use precision measuring devices.
Minimum High School and/or equivalent combination of 2-3 years of Technical/Vocational education and work experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position