We are looking for a Data-Entry Clerk to join our team. This individual will provide general administrative support for management and will be preparing a wide range of reports, data entry, and completing/maintaining accurate documentation.
- Provide general support for weigh-up, shipping/receiving area
- Receive containers, packages of material, products; ensuring paperwork matches material in container, packages.
- Track wait list against received containers, packages and call customers/receivers to notify them the material is available.
- Entering and receiving orders in ERP system.
- Running analytical reports as required.
- Performing stock adjustments in ERP, including label switch, size switch and sample upgrades.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Bilingual Vietnamese/English is plus
- 1-2 years of work experience in logistic administration and/or warehouse.
- Great organizational skills
- Able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of ERP system, strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Outlook, Excel and Word)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position