The Maintenance Mechanic I is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Mechanic Lead in a wide range of projects of varying levels of complexity to ensure that production is running smoothly and has minimal down time. This position troubleshoots, orders parts and replacements, and conducts maintenance of machinery, and completes documentation as required for Maintenance Work Order System, Preventive Maintenance Documentation forms, SOP documentation, and Equipment Log Books.
- Performs basic repairs on machinery such as Bochang encapsulation machines, tumbler baskets, gearboxes, pumps, motors, drying baskets, including washing, and sterilization.
- Completes maintenance work orders and entry-level preventive maintenance tasks.
- Completes and maintains proper use of maintenance documentation which is required under cGMPs. (i.e. Maintenance Work Order system, Preventative Maintenance Documentation forms, SOP documentation, and the use of Equipment Log Books.)
- Stays up to date on all training related to cGMPs, SOPs, and other training assigned by Maintenance Management.
- Maintains a tool box issued by RPI, in addition to other specialized tools provided by the company.
- Answers emergency call-backs and flexible to work weekends, holidays, and during plant shutdown periods as required.
- Conducts regular maintenance of all machines, including, but not limited to checking and/or replacing: voltage, fuses, plumbing, air, gas, etc.
- Learns to troubleshoot minor electrical issues/problems.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of work experience in Soft-Gel maintenance and/or in maintenance environment with basic electrical knowledge.
- Adaptability / Flexibility - able to adapt in changing circumstances/environments, and able to embrace new ideas.
- Communication Skills (Oral & Written) - able to speak clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective department operations.
- Computer Skills – Basic knowledge
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k – match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position