We are seeking a Gelatin Technician to join our team!
- Weigh raw materials
- Blending of gelatin
- Clean gelatin equipment and room
- Provide samples as requested
- Complete reports accurately and on time.
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Lifting materials or equipment
- Operate machinery: Softgel Presses, Encapsulation Presses, Coating Equipment, Imprinting Equipment and Granulation Equipment.
- Troubleshoot blending machines
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc