We are expanding and need an ENERGETIC RECEPTIONIST bilingual/Vietnamese to join our team. This individual must be professional and have excellent communication skills. The Receptionist is the first point of contact when customers come in and the first person to speak with over the phone. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with the company.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Consistent attendance is required to provide departmental stability
- Answers, screens & routes incoming calls
- Provides information to callers or direct calls to appropriate department
- Receives and greets visitors and guests
- Coordinates and manages incoming resumes/application forms
- Maintain and scheduling meeting room reservation
- Manages in/out of office personnel attendance
- Manages and prepares in/out going mails, UPS and Fedex
- Corporate travel arrangement, coordinating and recordkeeping
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties which include special projects, filing, data entry, and copying as needed
- Maintain professionalism at all times and ensure to keep documentation confidential is required
- Prepare weekly/monthly out of office report to management
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving ability, data entry and intermediate computer skills also required.
- Strong telephone and paging skills
- English (written and verbal) and bilingual Vietnamese/English required
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position