We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team!
The Warehouse Associate performs a variety of warehouse duties such as receiving/ shipping/ distribution activities, order pulling/ kitting, physical inventory/ cycle counting and preventative maintenance of forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Picks, packs, and transfers goods by using forklift and/or pallet jack.
- Performs truck inspection of incoming and outgoing products.
- Processes and receives inbound and outbound shipments
- Operates forklift to load/unload materials and move to designated areas.
- Verifies inbound & outbound orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains records of received and shipped products.
- Follows all safety rules in warehouse, especially when driving and operating forklifts, and using pallet jacks.
- Maintains good housekeeping and sanitation of the warehouse at all times.
- Communicates effectively and works with all Warehouse associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma, GED
- 1-2 years of warehouse work experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication skills – (Oral & Written) communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective department operations. Bilingual Vietnamese/English is plus.
- Must be able to drive and operate forklift and pallet jacks.
- Understands warehouse functionalities of in & out.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow instructions.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position