We are seeking BLENDING TECHNICIANS to join our team!
Strong upper body for lifting.
Basic math, reading, writing skills needed.
We are willing to train!
- Assist the Blending team to meet the production line needs.
- Verify the raw material components prior to blending (i.e. Check for expiration dates, color, texture, and smell to ensure that the liquid and powder raw materials are acceptable.)
- Locate and move needed raw materials from the staging area to the Blending area.
- Keep the staging area organized and clean
- Provide all QC samples as required.
- Read, understand, and ensure compliance with SOPs, GMP, and Safety Rules; do not use unsafe or dangerous practices.
- Verifies that the label specification matches the products with the batch record.
- Move all blending products to finished blending staging area to await the next processing step.
- Verification of the scales on a daily basis.
- Weigh and blend all raw material components according to batch record instructions.
- Mix and blend the requested raw material according to the batch formula.
- Make appropriate entries onto batch records, labels, and log books ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Communicate and report any issues to the Production Lead/Supervisor.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concern.
- Others duties as assigned by management.
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Demonstrate awareness of Robinson Pharma safety policies and procedures.
- Basic math such as add, subtracts, multiply, divides and combines units of measure.
- Attention to details.
- Reads, understands and practices in accordance with SOP and GMP.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position