We are seeking a COATING TECHNICIAN to join our team!
- Set up, operate, and monitor one or more coating pans at the same time.
- Clean areas as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain room and machine cleanliness while processing a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs in-process checks for physical appearance of coated tablets and performs periodic weight checks.
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions; learns to perform all duties of a soft-gel coating machine operator per manufacturing directions on the production batch record.
- Properly labels, weighs, and fills containers of tablets; moves containers to storage area.
- High school diploma/GED and 6 months of production work experience
- Communication skills - must be able to read and write in English
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc