We are seeking a high energy Administrative Assistant for our Executive team. You must be comfortable dressing professionally every day and passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. Must be able to maintain confidentiality to sensitive information.
- Consistent attendance is required to provide departmental stability and presence to all guest and visitors.
- Answers questions, screens calls, and/or routes incoming calls to appropriate internal individuals/departments.
- Receives and greets visitors and guests by having them sign in and contacting appropriate personnel.
- Collects incoming resumes/application forms and delivers to Recruiting department in a timely manner.
- Maintains calendars and schedules reservations for all conference rooms.
- Manages in/out of office personnel attendance.
- Manages and prepares in/out going mails, UPS and Fedex.
- Arranges corporate travel arrangement as needed and approved by Executive management.
- Prepares weekly/monthly out of office report to management.
- Maintains accurate and detailed calendar of events, and schedules related to the organization or Executive managements Schedule.
- Creates and/or modifies documents using Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: special projects, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Prepares a variety of material such as interoffice communications, correspondence, and maintains records for President.
- Assist with preparing for meetings or events as needed.
- High School Diploma or BS degree a plus
- Minimum 2 to 3 years administrative role/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years experience in Administration role.
- Excellent communication in both English/Vietnamese both verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advanced level in all MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to edit and proof documents
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position