We are looking for Labeling Operators to join our team!
- Checks for the line #, date, product name, strength, dosage form, lot number, and package size against the packaging filling record.
- Maintains a clean and functioning work area at all times.
- Operates automatic labeling and sealing equipment.
- Performs cleaning of the packaging room and equipment as stated in the SOP’s.
- Participates effectively in line changeovers.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- 0-1 year packaging experience.
- Communication Skills (Oral/Written) - able to speak clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective department operations.
- Detail Oriented - pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness, double checking their work.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - matches up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc