We are looking for MACHINE OPERATORS to join our team!
- Operates, and monitors one or more compression machines.
- Maintains room and machines cleanliness while running a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs periodic testing for proper tablet thickness, hardness, weight, friability, and disintegration time.
- Properly labels and fills containers of tablets.
- Weighs each container, records weights on both the labels and batch record.
- Moves pallets/drums/containers to storage area as required.
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Basic math skills
- Heavy Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Able to use of tools and equipment such as pallet jack (electric/manual)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - matches up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position