We are looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join our team!
The QA Supervisor will assist in overseeing all of the quality functions as they pertain to Manufacturing operations. This individual must be highly detailed, have good communication (oral and written), and good computer skills.
- Assists in preparation and conduction of audits and performs internal audits on all areas including: Quality Systems, facilities, equipment, production systems, and laboratory control systems.
- Ensures that products meet customer specifications and are in compliance with FDA regulations.
- Oversees training for all employees.
- Coordinates department activities.
- Coordinates Quality Assurance schedules with all other departments.
- Monitors and reviews quality control programs for raw materials, in-process manufacturing standards, and finished product quality levels.
- Takes disciplinary actions and investigates incidents when required and assists with customer complaint investigations as needed.
- Ensures smooth operation of the inspection units and maintains daily records and reports.
- Outlines and implements training procedures for employees who are conducting inspection that includes visual and electrical parameters standards.
- High School diploma/GED and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good communication in English, verbal and written skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k- match up to 3% annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a management position
This is a full time position