We are looking for a Tank Washer/ Gel Changer to join our team!
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment, tools/utensils, and tanks.
- Organizes and maintains cleanliness of washing areas at all times.
- Documents all operations performed and completed per requirements.
- Coordinates the acquisition of raw materials into the gelatin area.
- Performs color matching of new gel formulas.
- Provides gelatin samples for QA as needed.
- Documents the destruction of Gelatin waste.
- Exchanges empty receivers of gelatin with full ones.
- Completes reports accurately and on time.
- High School or GED plus, but not require.
- 6 months - 1 year of work experience in a related field.
- Able to follow safety policies and procedures
- Able to speak and understand English.
What We Offer:
- 3rd shift starting at $17.50/hour
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - company will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc