The Customer Service Representative maintains relationships with current and potential accounts. Resolves customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Processes customer orders via phone, fax, and internet in a call center environment.
- Follows up with customers on quotes, orders, issues, and potential business.
- Provides exceptional customer service, including professional communication via phone, email, and fax.
- Maintains department profitability through research, analysis, trending, defining problems and solutions.
- Works with customers, associates, sales team and managers to plan and forecast future business.
- Sets objectives, plans, follows up to ensure all goals are met on time.
- Maintains clean and organized working area at all times.
- Follows up on customer order history as needed.
- High School diploma/GED and/or some college
- 1-3 years of Customer Service work experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills - able to speak clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective department operations.
- Computer Skills (Intermediate level) proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook).
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position