We are seeking BLENDING TECHNICIANS to join our team! Strong upper body for lifting 30 - 50 lbs over the shoulders. Basic math, reading, writing skills needed. We are willing to train!
- Learns to sort material, set up, and operate blending, oscillator, and grinding equipment.
- Checks and verifies weigh-up material for expiration dates, raw materials item code, color and texture are acceptable.
- Checks the grounded material for proper flow and particle size.
- Blends grounded materials according to batch record instructions, discharging granulation from blenders into proper storage containers.
- Labels containers of blended granulation for proper identification.
- Weighs each container; records weights on both the labels and batch records.
- Makes appropriate entries onto batch records, labels, and log books, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years of production work experience.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract and divide decimals and basic units of measure.
What We Offer:
- 3rd shift starting at $19.00/hour
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k - match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position